Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Twitter Chatter

I had to cheat a little on this mission!  The Twitter Chat I wanted to join is on Fridays at 6:00pm, so it has been a little hard to catch with a three year old in the house.  However, I found where they archived the old chats, and they are all organized by topic.  This is such a great resource.  Of course I haven't had a chance to read through them all, but was able to read the chat about twice exceptional students.  It is great that you can are able to hear so many points of a view on a topic.  I love that each chat is on a specific topic within the gifted and talented arena.  I really hope I can join one of these chats in the future and be an active participant.  Twitter Chats are also useful because it gives you an idea of other people you may want to follow.  I have already added so many people to my list and look forward to reading their tweets.

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I love when chat moderators archive their chats. Often so many great resources are shared that it seems a shame that it might be lost if you weren't there participating. Having something to refer back to is a great resource for people who missed something during the chat and people who couldn't participate at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Danielle! I too, find Friday evening a little challenging--and I don't even have a little one! I like the idea of reading archived chats, and found a couple of great ideas and blogs that way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find the archived articles very helpful too. It's sometimes hard to follow all of the great contributions that everyone has to offer. The archived chats make it easy to review them at a later time or if you miss them altogether. Such a great resource! Glad you found a chat that was useful for you Danielle!

    ReplyDelete