Thursday, July 30, 2015

A Little About Me

Hi, I am Danielle Oehler.  I teach TAG (talented and gifted) students in Round Rock, TX.  You can find me on Twitter @dj_oehler and explore my class website here.  I did not start my career as a teacher.  I had always wanted to be a teacher, but both of my parents worked in education.  I wanted to try something else.  After college I went into advertising and worked in advertising agencies for about 5 years.  Quickly, I realized this was not enough for me and decided to get into teaching.  It was one of the best decisions I have made.  I love stretching children's minds and helping them realize they can do things that they didn't think they could.  My favorite thing to hear when teaching math is, "This is so fun!" ( it does happen sometimes).

No comments:

Post a Comment